Monday 5 July 2010

DIY Amigurumi: Bubble Leg Monster


There's something fascinating to me about amigurumi, perhaps it's the freedom you have with making creations and that you aren't bound by rules of what you can and can't make. I love this Bubble Leg Monster! I am having a go at it and am nearly finished. It isn't perfect, but I'm pretty happy with what I've achieved with it so far (it's a bit uneven but I think it adds to its charm :P) - I'll post up pics of my finished monster when it's done!

Edit: Thursday 29th July 2010

It's finished and looking marvellous! I used a fuschia and navy blue yarn combination for my monster, along with some pretty safety eyes. What a fun pattern to make!



Note: In the Monster pattern, you'll need to know how to do a treble crochet for the eye circle. Here's a video on how to do it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails